Our goal is to provide a high level of service to all our customers at Dbinvesting Trade. But we also admit that sometimes you may not be able to meet your requirements.
If you are dissatisfied with the services we provide, email our customer service department.
We have established an internal complaints mechanism to ensure that someone has a timely response to your complaint, and we usually strive to complete the complaint within one business day of receipt of the complaint.
To help us resolve your complaint as quickly as possible and to minimize your inconvenience, please provide as much information as possible, including:
- 1 Your name, address and account number or username
- 2 Describe your complaint clearly
- 3 How do you want us to solve the problem?
- 4 How do you want us to solve the problem?
- 5 A daytime telephone number where we can contact you
If the Client Support Team are unable to resolve the matter to your satisfaction, your complaint may be referred to the Compliance Department who will:
- Send you a prompt written acknowledgement
- Carry out an impartial review of the complaint
- The issue you a final response within eight weeks of the complaint logged date setting out our view and your options